Schedule phone calls according to some criteria
Use this module to plan a phone calls schedule for your partners, assuming you have specified the ideal time to call them.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to specify your partners’ preferred phone call schedule:
- Go to any partner’s form > Phone Calls.
- Set the preferred phone calling schedule for the partner.
- Repeat above steps for all of your partners.
Now, to actually generate the phone call planning:
- Go to Sales > Phone Calls > Planner.
- Fill the fields under Call details. Those fields will be saved literally in the generated phone calls.
- Fill the fields under Criteria. Those fields are used to filter the partners and the preexisting calls. The UTM fields will also be saved literally in the generated phone calls.
- Fill the fields under Times. See note below.
- Fill the fields under Repetition. See note below.
- Press Generate planning.
- Wait a little bit (this is usually a long process).
- You will get to the list of planned phone calls. Start calling!
The Start and End times behave in a special way:
- Their date part is used to know the start and end dates for the planning.
- Their time part is used to know the time at which we will plan calls each day under the date range.
The Call duration field indicates the time spacing you want to leave between one call and the next one.
So, for instance, if you select start on 2017-09-01 09:00:00, end on 2017-09-03 10:00:00 and duration of 1:00, it will try to generate these phone calls:
- 2017-09-01 09:00:00
- 2017-09-01 10:00:00
- 2017-09-02 09:00:00
- 2017-09-02 10:00:00
- 2017-09-03 09:00:00
- 2017-09-03 10:00:00
If you choose not to repeat calls, the planner will try to schedule one single phone call for each criteria combination (Partner + Campaign + Source + Medium) under the specified conditions in the Times section (see note above).
If you choose instead to repeat calls after some amount of days (Days gap), the planner will:
- Try to find a partner that matches the criteria combination and has never been called; then schedule a call for him.
- If all matching partners have already been called, then search for matching partners that have not been called in the specified Days gap; then schedule a call for the one with least total scheduled calls.
- If there is still no match, then schedule nothing and continue.
- Incompatible with crm_phonecall_summary_predefined addon.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/crm project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_crm_phonecall_planner-126.96.36.199.1.dev6-py3-none-any.whl (154.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_crm_phonecall_planner-188.8.131.52.1.dev6-py3-none-any.whl