Manage recurring Field Service orders
This module allows you to manage your recurring field service work orders
Recurring settings are configured via the FSM Frequency model. Multiple FSM Frequency can be combined on a FSM Frequency Rule Set which enables highly configurable recurring rules calculated using the dateutil rrule python library.
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/12.0/base_geoengine
To configure this module, you need to:
- Setup your Frequencies to establish recurring rules
- In fieldservice app go to Menu > Configuration > Orders > Frequencies
- Create a Frequency
- Setup your Frequency by giving it a descriptive name, set your interval and the interval type. Use the additional settings to build a recurring rule based on python’s dateutil rrule parameters.
- Setup your Frequency Rule Sets used to calculate recurring order dates
- In fieldservice app go to Menu > Configuration > Orders > Frequency Rule Set
- Create a Frequency Rule Set
- Setup your Frequency Rule by first giving it a descriptive name. Complete the form by entering the number of days ahead this rule will schedule work.
- Finally, choose which Frequencies this rule will use to compute the dates used for scheduling.
- Setup your recurring order templates to define standard recurring orders
- In fieldservice app go to Menu > Configuration > Orders > Recurring Templates
- Name the template and set fields to define which order template is repeated and what Frequency Rule Set will be used
To use this module, you need to:
- In fieldservice app go to Menu > Operations > Recurring Orders
- Create a new Recurring Order model
- Select a Recurring Template and modify as needed.
- Set other fields for fsm location, etc
- Confirm the recurrence to create first order
- Future orders will be created via cron task
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_fieldservice_recurring-188.8.131.52.1-py3-none-any.whl (72.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_fieldservice_recurring-184.108.40.206.1-py3-none-any.whl