Management System - Survey
This module enables you to manage your customer satisfaction surveys and their answers.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Management System > Configuration > Surveys
- Click on Create to create your customer satisfaction survey
- Add pages and questions
To use this module, you need to:
- Publish the survey on the web (using the website module) or
- Print the survey and send it by email or
- Call your customer and go through the list of questions over the phone
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>
- Daniel Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loïc Lacroix <email@example.com>
- Stéphane Bidoul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gervais Naoussi <email@example.com>
- Luk Vermeylen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Eugen Don <email@example.com>
- Jose Maria Alzaga <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Julien Coux <email@example.com>
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/management-system project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_mgmtsystem_survey-18.104.22.168.1.dev4-py3-none-any.whl (30.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_mgmtsystem_survey-22.214.171.124.1.dev4-py3-none-any.whl