Add a page to contacts form to put personal information
This module extends the contact management functionality.
Its only purpose is to serve as a base for other modules that add personal information fields to contacts that are persons.
Table of contents
You can find a new page called Personal Information in the contact’s form.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- EL Hadji DEM <email@example.com>
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matjaž Mozetič <email@example.com>
- Rudolf Schnapka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Richard deMeester <email@example.com>
- Nicolas JEUDY <https://github.com/njeudy>
- Nikul CHaudhary <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jeroen Evens <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo13_addon_partner_contact_personal_information_page-184.108.40.206.1.dev5-py3-none-any.whl