Set on partners a zone for delivery goods
This module allows to set delivery zones on partner. This information is written in sale orders and stock pickings. It also adds searches and groups in partners, sales orders and stock pickings views.
Table of contents
To use this module you need to:
- Got to Sales > Settings > Delivery Zones
- Create some delivery zones.
- Go to Sales > Customers.
- Go to Sales and Purchases tab.
- Set a delivery zone for this partner in Delivery Zone field.
- Got to Sales > Quotations
- Create a quotation, automatically delivery zone field is filled. Confirm it.
- Open the picking and you can see the delivery zone in ‘Aditional Information’ tab.
- For the future, system can set delivery zones based on partner zip.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/delivery-carrier project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_partner_delivery_zone-188.8.131.52.0-py3-none-any.whl (37.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_partner_delivery_zone-184.108.40.206.0-py3-none-any.whl