Adds a commitment date to each sale order line.
This module adds a commitment date to each sale order line and propagate it to stock moves and pickings. When the commitment date of the whole sale order is modified, the commitment date of the lines change to match if necessary.
Table of contents
Create a Quotation or a Sales Order and it fills the requested date in the sale order line
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Esther Martín <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ana Juaristi <email@example.com>
- Jordi Ballester <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aaron Henriquez <email@example.com>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Francesco Apruzzese <email@example.com>
- Mykhailo Panarin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Open-Net Sàrl <email@example.com>
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo13_addon_sale_order_line_date-18.104.22.168.0-py3-none-any.whl