Adds the capability to show the discrepancy of every line in an inventory and to block the inventory validation when the discrepancy is over a user defined threshold.
Adds the capability to show the discrepancy of every line in an inventory and to block the inventory validation (setting it as ‘Pending to Approve’) when the discrepancy is greater than an user defined threshold.
Only new group “Validate All inventory Adjustments” will be able to force the validation of those blocked inventories. By default, Stock manager will belong to this group. In addition, Stock Users can validate inventories under the threshold now.
Table of contents
- Go to “Inventory > Warehouse Management” > Warehouses” or to “Inventory > Warehouse Management” > Locations”.
- Modify the “Maximum Discrepancy Rate Threshold” either in a Warehouse or in a location. If set to 0.0 in both the threshold is disabled.
If you configured a “Maximum Discrepancy Rate Threshold”.
- When validating an Inventory Adjustment if some line exceed the Discrepancy Threshold the system will set the inventory’s state to ‘Pending to Approve’ and show the quantity of lines that exceed the threshold.
- If both WH and location thresholds are configured, the location one has preference.
- The user with “Validate All inventory Adjustments” rights can force the validation of an inventory pending to approve.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_stock_inventory_discrepancy-22.214.171.124.0-py3-none-any.whl (59.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_stock_inventory_discrepancy-126.96.36.199.0-py3-none-any.whl