Classify locations with zones.
This module introduces Zone concept on stock locations to allow better classification of stock locations in a warehouse.
Locations are then classified by location kinds that could be:
- Zone: locations that are flagged as being zones. Zones are subdivisions of the warehouse for splitting picking operations. A picking operator work in a zone and can pick from any location of the zone.
- Area: locations with children that are part of a zone. Areas are subdivisions of the warehouse for put-away operations. Each area has storage characteristics and strategy, e.g. area for pallets, shelf for boxes…
- Bin: locations without children that are part of a zone
- Stock: internal locations whose parent is a view
- Other: any other location
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_stock_location_zone-126.96.36.199.1.dev4-py3-none-any.whl (25.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_stock_location_zone-188.8.131.52.1.dev4-py3-none-any.whl