Auto create lots for incoming pickings
This module extends the functionality of stock module to allow auto create lots for incoming pickings.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to a Inventory > Configuration > Operation Types.
- Set ‘auto create lot’ option for this operation type.
- Go to a Inventory > Master Data > Products.
- Set ‘auto create lot’ option for the products you need.
To use this module you need to:
- Go to a Product > Inventory tab.
- Set a tracking option for this product.
- Set auto create lot.
- Go to Inventory > Incoming and create one.
- Validate picking without lot.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo13_addon_stock_picking_auto_create_lot-184.108.40.206.0-py3-none-any.whl