Show cookie notice according to cookie law
This module adds the cookie notice, according to the european cookie law, to your website.
Table of contents
To change the cookie message:
- Go to Settings > Technical > User Interface > Views.
- Search for the view called cookie_message.
- Change as you wish. Remember that you will probably lose translations then.
- Can also change the message directly from the website using the ‘Website Builder’
- Be aware that these changes are by website.
If you are developing a theme for Odoo, remember that this message has the cc-cookies class. You can style it at will too.
To change the link to the legal page: * Overwrite the <a></a> in the cookie_message_container view
Before version 22.214.171.124.0 of this module, users had the ability to configure the message functionality and appearance from the main company form.
Now, the message is generated in a view. This means that after upgrading to >= 126.96.36.199.0 you will lose your previous customized messages. If you want to customize it, please follow steps in the configuration section.
Future plans :
- Add cookie categories and let the user decide to accept/decline those cookies
- Let the website designer define which cookies from which origins belong to which category
- Disable non-required cookies by default and only enable if the user has accepted
- Adapt cookie notice message accordingly
- Set cookies for acceptance of each category
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/website project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_website_cookie_notice-188.8.131.52.0-py3-none-any.whl (72.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_website_cookie_notice-184.108.40.206.0-py3-none-any.whl