Report Qweb Element Page Visibility
This module allows you to use 4 classes in QWEB reports:
- not-first-page: shows element in every page but first
- not-last-page: shows element in every page but last
- first-page: shows element only on first page
- last-page: shows element only on last page
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
In the QWEB ir.ui.views used by your report, you can add an element with css class with any of the classes described above. For example if you need to improve invoice report header with invoice’s number in every page but first, and sale order report header with order’s name in every page but last, add this code to external_layout_header:
<t t-if="o._table=='account_invoice'"> <div class="not-first-page"> <span t-esc="o.number"/> </div> </t> <t t-if="o._table=='sale_order'"> <div class="not-last-page"> <span t-esc="o.name"/> </div> </t>
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Nicola Malcontenti <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alessio Gerace <email@example.com>
- Alex Comba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Saran Limpajitkutaporn <email@example.com>
- Pimolnat Suntian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tharathip Chaweewongphan <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/reporting-engine project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo14_addon_report_qweb_element_page_visibility-22.214.171.124.1.dev3-py3-none-any.whl (23.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo14_addon_report_qweb_element_page_visibility-126.96.36.199.1.dev3-py3-none-any.whl