Propagate task order line in not invoiced timesheet lines
This module synchronises task sale order line in not invoiced timesheet lines.
Synchronization occurs only when saving a different order line in the task.
Table of contents
- Go to Project > All Tasks
- Open specific task for editing
- In Extra Info, select a customer.
- Set a Sales Order Item where the invoiced product’s Service Invoicing Policy is Timesheets on tasks
- Add Timesheets to the task if there aren’t any.
- Open Sale Order to view delivered quantity
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/timesheet project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo14_addon_sale_timesheet_order_line_sync-188.8.131.52.1.dev2-py3-none-any.whl