Accrued Expense & Accrued Revenue from Pickings
Account Accrual Picking
This module generates expense and revenue accruals based on the status of pickings.
For revenue accruals, Odoo will take into account all the delivery orders in Delivered state that have been shipped before the cut-off date with Invoice Control = Invoiced with an invoice date after the cut-off date or Invoice Control = To Be Invoiced.
For expense accruals, OpenERP will take into account all the incoming shipments in Received state that have been received before the cut-off date with Invoice Control = Invoiced with an invoice date after the cut-off date or Invoice Control = To Be Invoiced.
The current code of the module only works when:
- on sale orders, the Create Invoice field is set to On Delivery Order
- for purchase orders, the Invoicing Control field is set to Based on incoming shipments.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/account-closing
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for “Account Accrual Picking” in your addons
- install the module
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_account_cutoff_accrual_picking-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl (225.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|