Geospatial support for OpenERP
Geospatial support for Odoo
Geospatial support based on PostGIS add the ability of server to server geojson to do geo CRUD and view definition.
To install this module, you need to have PostGIS installed.
sudo apt-get install postgis
The module also requires two additional python libs:
for a complete documentation please refer to the public documenation
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Frederic Junod <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Laurent Mignon <email@example.com>
- Nicolas Bessi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Vincent Renaville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_base_geoengine-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev17-py2-none-any.whl (1.4 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Sep 2, 2017|