Modules Technical Guides in RST and Relationship Graphs
This module generates the Technical Guides of selected modules in Restructured Text format (RST).
Originally developed by OpenERP SA, migrated from the OpenERP version 6.1 to Odoo version 8.0 by the Odoo Community Association.
- It uses the Sphinx (http://sphinx.pocoo.org) implementation of RST
- It creates a tarball (.tgz file suffix) containing an index file and one file per module
- Generates Relationship Graph
It performs its actions only on the modules that are actually installed in the same database (being available in the module list is not enough).
- The module automatically takes care of its dependencies and is ready for use after the installation
- Hide “Relationship Graph” page if module not installed.
- Raise an exception when clicking on “Generate Relationship…” if the module is not installed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_base_module_doc_rst-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev35-py2-none-any.whl (126.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 25, 2018|