Base module for ZUGFeRD
This is the base module for the implementation of the ZUGFeRD standard. It is a standard based on CII (Cross-Industry Invoice) for electronic invoicing. The great idea of the ZUGFeRD standard is to embed an XML file inside the PDF invoice to carry structured information about the invoice.
To configure this module, you need to:
- go to the menu Sales > Configuration > Units of Measures and check the UNECE Code for the units of measures that you use in customer invoices/refunds.
- go to the menu Accounting > Configuration > Taxes > Taxes and, for each tax that you may use in customer invoices/refunds, set a UNECE Type Code and a UNECE Category Code.
- go to the menu Accouting > Configuration > Miscellaneous > Payment Export Types and assign a UNECE Code to the payment types that are selected in the payment modes that you use in customer invoices/refunds.
This module doesn’t do anything by itself, but it is used by 2 other modules:
- account_invoice_zugferd that generate ZUGFeRD customer invoices/refunds,
- account_invoice_import_zugferd that imports ZUGFeRD supplier invoices/refunds.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_base_zugferd-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl (8.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|