Create your sales quotations directly from the Business Requirements deliverables
Business Requirement Deliverable CRM
This module is part of a set of modules (Business Requirements)
This module adds integration between the CRM and Business Requirement model:
- Possibility to link a CRM opportunity to a Master project
- Possibility to create a Sales Quotation based on the BR from a Master Project
Button to create the SQ in the opportunity is available for sales user or manager
- Link your master project in the CRM lead
- Create one or several BR with deliverable lines in the master project.
- Click on the button “Generate Quotation from Business Requirement” in the Opportunity
- Select update existing or create new one
- A quotation is created/updated based on the deliverable lines from all the BR related to the master project
Known issues / Roadmap
- Integration with online quotation: add the quotation template in the wizard (currently a workaround is to generate first the quotation, add the template and then regerenate the quotation)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_business_requirement_deliverable_crm-220.127.116.11.1.99.dev13-py2-none-any.whl (60.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_business_requirement_deliverable_crm-18.104.22.168.1.99.dev13-py2-none-any.whl