Include category on generating project
Business Requirement Deliverable Project Categ
This module is part of a set of modules (Business Requirements)
This module allows to properly propagate project categories in the project generation wizard.
This module depends on:
- business_requirement_deliverable_categ: definition of all category fields in Business Requirements
- business_requirement_deliverable_project: Wizard to generate Projects from the Business Requirements
- Define your category in the master project
- Generate a project from your business requirements
- Check that the project category has been propagated to the newly generated projects
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_business_requirement_deliverable_project_categ-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl (17.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_business_requirement_deliverable_project_categ-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev4-py2-none-any.whl