Currency Rate Update
Currency Rate Update
Import exchange rates from the Internet.
The module is able to use the following sources:
- Admin.ch Updated daily, source in CHF.
- European Central Bank (ported by Grzegorz Grzelak - OpenGLOBE.pl) The reference rates are based on the regular daily query procedure between central banks within and outside the European System of Central Banks, which normally takes place at 2.15 p.m. (14:15) ECB time. Source in EUR. http://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/exchange/eurofxref/html/index.en.html
- Yahoo Finance Updated daily
- Polish National Bank (Narodowy Bank Polski) (by Grzegorz Grzelak - OpenGLOBE.pl) Takes official rates from www.nbp.pl. Adds rate table symbol in log. You should check when rates should apply to bookkeeping. If next day you should change the update hour in schedule settings because in Odoo they apply from date of update (date - no hours).
- Banxico for USD & MXN (created by Agustín Cruz) Updated daily
- Bank of Canada - Daily average rates (by Daniel Dico - OERP Canada) Using RSS feeds from: https://www.bankofcanada.ca/rss-feeds/ Updated daily (except weekends and holidays).
- National Bank of Romania (Banca Nationala a Romaniei)
The update can be set under the company form. You can set for each services which currency you want to update. The logs of the update are visible under the service note. You can active or deactivate the update. The module uses internal ir-cron feature from Odoo, so the job is launched once the server starts if the ‘first execute date’ is before the current day.
The module supports multi-company currency in two ways:
- when currencies are shared, you can set currency update only on one company
- when currencies are separated, you can set currency on every company separately
A function field lets you know your currency configuration.
If in multi-company mode, the base currency will be the first company’s currency found in database.
Know issues / Roadmap
- Google Finance.
- Updated daily from Citibank N.A., source in EUR. Information may be delayed. This is parsed from an HTML page, so it may be broken at anytime.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- JB Aubort
- Grzegorz Grzelak <email@example.com> (ECB, NBP)
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com> (Port to V7)
- Agustin Cruz <openpyme.mx> (BdM)
- Dorin Hongu <firstname.lastname@example.org> (BNR)
- Fekete Mihai <email@example.com> (Port to V8)
- Daniel Dico <firstname.lastname@example.org> (BoC)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_currency_rate_update-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev40-py2-none-any.whl (200.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_currency_rate_update-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev40-py2-none-any.whl