This module handles donations, including in-kind donations. When you validate a donation, it will create the corresponding accounting entries.
To configure this module, you need to:
- create donation products
- activate the option Donation Payment Method on some bank/cash account journals
- if you wish to have a control amount on the donation, add the users to the group Check Total on supplier invoices
To use this module, go to the menu Donations > Donations and start to register new donations.
To have some statistics about the donations, go to the menu Reporting > Donations > Donations Analysis.
- Brother Bernard <informatique - at - barroux.org>
- Brother Irénée (Barroux Abbey)
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_donation-188.8.131.52.0-py2-none-any.whl (47.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_donation-184.108.40.206.0-py2-none-any.whl