Makes event sales not to duplicate registrations
Unique Partner per Event, Combined With Event Sales
This module avoids duplicates when you confirm several sale orders for a same customer and event.
In case you sell different ticket types, the duplicate is however allowed, but not the combination of event + partner + ticket.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Marketing > Events > Create.
- Enable Forbid duplicates.
- Try to create 2 registrations for the same partner and ticket in this event.
- You cannot.
- Go to Sales > Sales > Sales Orders.
- Create a new sale order for customer “A”.
- Add a new line with:
- Product: Choose a event ticket product.
- Event: Choose an event for that product.
- Ticket: Choose a ticket type if you want.
- Quantity: 1.
- Confirm the sale order.
- Enter the event and check it has 1 registration with 1 seat.
- Go back to the sale order, duplicate it and confirm it.
- Go back to the event again, it has 1 registration with 2 seats.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_event_sale_registration_partner_unique-188.8.131.52.0-py2-none-any.whl (12.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_event_sale_registration_partner_unique-184.108.40.206.0-py2-none-any.whl