Move date for HR expenses journal entries
Expense Move Date
Add move date to expense. Allows user to force a specific move date
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Setting -> Modules -> Local Modules
- Search For Expense Move Date
- Install the module
No configuration needed
On expense data with Approved status:
- Go to Accounting tab
- Change Move Date to force date on accounting entry
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- OpenSynergy Indonesia <https://opensynergy-indonesia.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_hr_expense_move_date-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev7-py2-none-any.whl (24.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_hr_expense_move_date-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev7-py2-none-any.whl