- Modifies timesheet behavior:
- Ensure a DESC order on timesheet lines
- Set default date for manually entering attendance to max attendance date
- Redefine constraint on timesheets to check alternation of ‘sign in’ and ‘sign out’ only on current timesheet instead of doing it on all timesheets of the employee
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go To Settings -> Users -> Users -> admin -> Access rights -> Technical Settings , And activate “Attendances” checkbox
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_hr_timesheet_improvement-188.8.131.52.0-py2-none-any.whl (22.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|