Account Import Cresus
Import Cresus CSV
This module add the ability to import CSV file from Cresus software (www.cresus.ch)
In order to import your Cresus Salaires.txt file you must complete the following requirements:
- The accounts, analytical accounts used in the Cresus file must be previously created into Odoo
- The date of the entry will determine the period used in Odoo, so please ensure the period is created already.
- If the Cresus file uses VAT codes (i.e: IPI), please make sure you have indicated this code in the related Odoo tax (field : Cresus tax name). Warning, the Odoo tax must be ‘tax included’. If the tax does not exist you have to create it.
- All PL accounts must have a deferral method = ‘none’ (meaning: no balance brought forward in the new fiscal year) and all Balance sheet account must have a deferral method = ‘balance’.)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Vincent renaville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_l10n_ch_import_cresus-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev28-py2-none-any.whl (141.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_l10n_ch_import_cresus-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev28-py2-none-any.whl