Switzerland - Scan ESR/BVR to create invoices
Scan ESR/BVR to create supplier invoices
This module works with C-channel or other OCR scanner.
It helps you to create an invoice directly from the ESR/BVR Code. Find the menu entry called “Scan BVR” under Accounting -> Supplier. It opens a popup from which you can scan the ESR/BVR number. It’ll recognize the needed information and create an invoice for the right supplier.
If you have completed the field “Default product supplier invoice” on the concerned supplier, it’ll create a line with the proper amount and the given product.
It currently supports BVR and BVR+
To use this module, you need to:
- Optionally define a product in any supplier’s form you may use
- Open the wizard: ” Accounting > BVR Scan”
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Vincent Renaville <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <email@example.com>
- Nicolas Bessi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Moises Lopez <email@example.com>
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- César Andrés Sanchez <email@example.com>
- Nicola Malcontenti <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alex Comba <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_l10n_ch_scan_bvr-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev21-py2-none-any.whl (125.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_l10n_ch_scan_bvr-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev21-py2-none-any.whl