Chinese Fapiao Management and link with Odoo Invoice
Chinese Fapiao Management
“Fapiao” is an official invoice in China, printed with a separate official software. This module allows the users to manage all emitted and received “fapiao” as object in Odoo. A new submenu called Fapiao is added under the menu Accounting.
The procedure to follow for the fapiao management is as below:
- A fapiao is received or emitted.
- The document can be scanned as image.
- A new fapiao is created in Odoo.
- The scanned document is uploaded to the newly created object as attachment.
- Fapiao allocation to invoice: Fapiao and Odoo invoices can be linked to each other.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Fapiao management has no impact on accounting books and
- It doesn’t (yet) integrate with external official software.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_l10n_cn_fapiao-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev14-py2-none-any.whl (101.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_l10n_cn_fapiao-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev14-py2-none-any.whl