MT940 BRD Format Bank Statements Import
Import MT940 ROMANIAN BRD Bank Statements
This module allows you to import the MT940 files from the Romanian BRD bank in Odoo as bank statements.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for “MT940 BRD Format Bank Statements Import” in your addons
- install the module
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Fekete Mihai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org. This module should make it easy to migrate bank statement import modules written for earlies versions of Odoo/OpenERP.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo8_addon_l10n_ro_account_bank_statement_import_mt940_brd-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl