Health and Safety Management System
Health & Safety Management System
This module enables you to manage your health and safety management system, including : * Hazards * Equipments * Employee Training * Reviews * Audits * Procedures * Nonconformities * Actions * Claims * Letters
To configure this module, you need to:
- Add users to the Management System groups (Manager, Auditor, NC Approver)
- Import your documentation (manual and hazards)
- Review the data provided (i.e. NC origins and causes)
- Customize email templates for reminders
- Import your legacy data (NC, actions)
To use this module, you need to:
- Schedule and manage your audit calendars and top management reviews
- Follow up with your colleagues on their actions
- Analyze your NC and determine your action plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your action plan before closing NC
- Maintain your documentation by approving or refusing changes
- Create improvement opportunities
Known issues / Roadmap
- Images support in the documentation
- Key Performance Indicators
- Employee Training
- Equipment Management
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_mgmtsystem_health_safety-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl (17.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_mgmtsystem_health_safety-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl