Hooks for enabling advanced MRP
Technical module that provides the proper framework infrastructure (hooks, fallback, etc) to enable advanced functionality in the manufacturing area, as https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/8885 hasn’t been accepted for v8:
- Hooks in _bom_explode method to return a dictionary for consumption and workcenter lines.
- Provide product and template on _bom_find.
By itself it doesn’t provide anything visible, but serves as base for others modules to develop its features.
Known issues / Roadmap
- This module fully overwrites _bom_explode method, so any other module inheriting this method should take this into account.
- On v9, this module can be removed, as the hooks have been integrated.
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Original Odoo MRP icon
- Thanks to https://openclipart.org/detail/151441/lifting-hook
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_mrp_hook-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev14-py2-none-any.whl (246.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_mrp_hook-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev14-py2-none-any.whl