An operating unit (OU) is an organizational entity part of a company
An operating unit (OU) is an organizational entity part of a company, with separate management ownership. Management by OU is aimed to introduce the following features:
- Data partitioning from other OU.
- Own sequencing schemes.
- User access administration for data processing and reporting.
- Product and customer independence of OU.
- OU specific P&L and Balance sheet.
No external library is used.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Assign Multi Operating Unit group to user.
- Go to Settings / Companies / Operating Units and create Operating Units.
This module defines the operating unit entity and the user’s security rules. Other modules extend the standard Odoo apps with the OU.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_operating_unit-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl (22.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_operating_unit-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl