Manage partner risk
Partner Financial Risk
Adds a new page in partner to manage its Financial Risk.
If any limit is exceeded, you won’t be able to confirm any of its invoices unless you are authorized (Account Adviser group).
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Configuration > Invoicing
- In the Financial Risk section, fill Unpaid Margin for setting the number of days to last after the due date to consider an invoice as unpaid.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing/Accounting > Sales > Customers.
- Select an existing customer or create a new one.
- Open the Financial Risk tab.
- Set limits and choose options to compute in credit limit.
- Go to Invoicing/Accounting > Sales > Customer invoices and create new customer invoices.
- Test the restriction trying to create an invoice for the partner for an amount higher of the limit you have set.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_partner_financial_risk-126.96.36.199.1-py2-none-any.whl (150.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Feb 10, 2018|