Use different UoS for different variants
Unit of sale by product variant
This module allows to specify different UoS (and UoS Coefficient) for different product variants.
For example, if you have 3 variants A, B and C, you can have
- variant A with Unit of Sale = kg, Unit of Measure -> UOS Coeff = 5
- variant B with Unit of Sale = kg, Unit of Measure -> UOS Coeff = 6
- variant C with Unit of Sale = g, Unit of Measure -> UOS Coeff = 5000
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo8_addon_product_variant_uos-126.96.36.199.0-py2-none-any.whl