This module sets analytic account in purchase order line from procurement analytic account
Purchase Procurement analytic
This module takes account analytic value from procurements to the created purchase order line.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Configuration > Accounting > Analytic Accounting.
- Enable Analytic Accounting for Purchases.
- Go to Warehouse > Schedulers > Procurements and create new.
- Set Analytic Account in Extra Information tab.
- Run Procurement
- The generated purchase order line will have this analytic account. They won’t be grouped if analytic account is different.
Known issues / Roadmap
- If product supplier info min quantity is greater than procurement qty and we have sale orders with distinct analytic account which contains this product, each purchase order line takes seller min quantity.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_purchase_procurement_analytic-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev20-py2-none-any.whl (36.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_purchase_procurement_analytic-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev20-py2-none-any.whl