Sign Qweb PDFs usign a PKCS#12 certificate
Qweb PDF reports signer
This module extends the functionality of report module to sign PDFs using a PKCS#12 certificate.
To install this module, you need to install Java JDK:
apt-get install openjdk-7-jre-headless
In order to start signing PDF documents you need to configure certificate(s) to use in your company.
- Go to Settings > Companies > Companies > Your company
- Go to Report configuration tab
- Click Edit
- Add a new item in PDF report certificates list
- Click Create
- Set name, certificate file, password file and model
- Optionally you can set a domain and filename pattern for saving as attachment
For example, if you want to sign only customer invoices in open or paid state:
- Model: account.invoice
- Domain: [('type','=','out_invoice'), ('state', 'in', ('open', 'paid'))]
- Save as attachment: (object.number or '').replace('/','_') + '.signed.pdf'
Note: Linux user that executes Odoo server process must have read access to certificate file and password file
User just prints PDF documents (only Qweb PDF reports supported) as usual, but signed PDF is automatically downloaded if this document model is configured as indicated above.
If ‘Save as attachment’ is configured, signed PDF is saved as attachment and next time saved one is downloaded without signing again. This is appropiate when signing date is important, for example, when signing customer invoices.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- When signing multiple documents (if ‘Allow only one document’ is disable) then ‘Save as attachment’ is not applied and signed result is not saved as attachment.
- To have a visible signature through an image embedded in the resulting PDF.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- iText v1.4.8: © 2000-2006, Paulo Soares, Bruno Lowagie and others - License MPL or LGPL2 - http://sourceforge.net/projects/itext
- jPdfSign: © 2006 Jan Peter Stotz - License MPL or LGPL2 (inherited from iText) - http://private.sit.fraunhofer.de/~stotz/software/jpdfsign
- Modified jPdfSign: © 2015 Antonio Espinosa - License MPL or LGPL2 (inherited from iText) - static/src/java/JPdfSign.java
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_report_qweb_signer-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev28-py2-none-any.whl (1.9 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|