Runbot with custom build and run instructions
Runbot Custom Build and Run Instructions
Runbot with custom build instructions. This is useful for custom installation and deployment scripts such as buildout.
This module adds an option in Repository form view for custom builds. When checked:
- Modules to test becomes required attribute.
- Custom build directory can be specified. This is where the repo will be cloned in the build directory.
- Custom server path is required to be specified. This is tells runbot which executable script to run.
- Custom Odoo path can be specified. This is where the Odoo folder can be found in the repository.
- Custom server flags can be specified to add to execution. E.g. –workers=0
- Pre-build commands can be run such as additional fetch scripts or buildout.
- An alternate repository can be specified, and then passed on to the custom build commands. A practical example of that is passing on a repository containing a clone of odoo to the custom build script. That script can for example make a local clone of odoo, saving both time and disk space.
- An option allows to skip the standard test jobs. This is useful if the whole build phase is done in a custom script in the prebuild step.
For further information, please visit:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_runbot_build_instructions-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl (13.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|