Ask password to authorize uninstall
Odoo erase all data managed by uninstalled modules.
To prevent catastrophe this module ask password before proceeding to module uninstallation.
Set ‘secure_uninstall’ key in Odoo configuration file.
- Go to Settings > Local modules.
- Click on one module.
- Click on Uninstall button.
- You will need to enter a specific password before proceeding (password provided by administrator).
Known issues / Roadmap
- This module can be uninstall properly: needs to be fixed soon
- This module allowed us to discover this bug in core Odoo https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/14452: hoping it will fixed
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- David Béal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_secure_uninstall-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev20-py2-none-any.whl (97.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_secure_uninstall-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev20-py2-none-any.whl