Adds an analytic account in stock move
Adds an analytic account in stock move to be able to get analytic information when generating the journal items.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Setting -> Modules -> Local Modules
- Search For Stock Analytic
- Install the module
Assigned Stock Move With Analytic Account
You need to:
- Create manually or open draft picking
- Add or edit stock move. Fill analytic account field
Assigned Journal Items created from Stock Move with Analytic Account
If stock move automatically create journal entry, the journal entry will contain journal items with following rule:
- Journal item with account equal to product’s valuation account will not be assigned any analytic account
- Journal item with account not equal to product’s valuation account will be assigned analytic account according to stock move’s analytic account
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_stock_analytic-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev19-py2-none-any.whl (39.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 23, 2018|