Create both Supplier and Customer Invoices from a Dropshipping Delivery
Stock Dropshipping Dual Invoice
This module allows to handle a case which does not work on Odoo 8.0: a drop shipping delivery where the attached sale and purchase are both invoiced on delivery.
The wizard to generate the invoice has been modified to ask for the two journals to use for the two invoices that will be created.
The generated customer and supplier invoices are then linked to the sale and purchase, respectively.
See also the discussion on odoo/odoo#4131.
- Choose a product that has a supplier.
- Create a Sale of the product. Choose in the line the Drop Shipping route, and choose to invoice in delivery.
- Find the automatically generated RFQ, in it specify invoicing on delivery, and validate.
- Open the delivery, transfer it, and click the button to generate the invoice.
- Fill in the wizard. Two invoices will be generated – one for the customer, one for the supplier.
- You can find the generated customer and supplier invoices from the Sale and Purchase Orders, respectively.
- When the wizard creates a supplier invoice and a customer invoice, the returned view doesn’t allow to show invoices in form view, because the form wouldn’t be correctly displayed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_stock_dropshipping_dual_invoice-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev27-py2-none-any.whl (37.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Sep 17, 2017|