Allows to filter locations on stock operations
Stock Operation Type Location
This module was written to extend the functionality of the stock operations which allows users to filter destination and source locations when adding products.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Setting -> Modules -> Local Modules
- Search For Stock Operation Type Location
- Install the module
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to menu Warehouse -> Configuration -> Types of Operation
- Then click on one of picking type name so get into form view
- Under Default Source Location, there will be a new field named Allowed Source Location
- If Allowed Source Location is filled, then the Source Location when adding products in stock operation will be filtered according to the location of this field
- Under Default Destination Location, there will be a new field named Allowed Destination Location
- If Allowed Destination Location is filled, then the Destination Location when adding products in stock operation will be filtered according to the location of this field
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Michael Viriyananda <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo8_addon_stock_operation_type_location-18.104.22.168.0-py2-none-any.whl