Adds a new option 'One Choice Per Column' to matrix types.
Survey One Choice Per Column
This module adds an option ‘One Choice Per Column’ to the matrix type of the matrix question type.
- go to Marketing -> Surveys -> Surveys;
- click on ‘Survey Options’;
- open a survey page;
- open a question;
- select ‘Matrix’ in ‘Type of Question’;
- open tab ‘Options’;
- select ‘One choice per column’ in ‘Matrix Type’.
Known issues / Roadmap
- No check on the number of rows / columns (Rows of the Matrix / Types of answers)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Dennis Sluijk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_survey_one_choice_per_column-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev13-py2-none-any.whl (18.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 24, 2018|