Make attendees to accept legal terms per event
Legal terms per event
This module was written to extend the functionality of online event ticket sales to support setting legal terms that attendees will accept when ordering their registrations.
Legal terms can be set by event and/or by ticket.
To install this module, you need to:
- Install the repository OCA/e-commerce.
Please review usage instructions for module website_sale_product_legal.
Also, to use this module, you need to:
- Go to Marketing > Events > Events.
- Create or edit one.
- Go to Event Details.
- Set event’s legal terms there. They will apply to all ticket types.
- Go to Ticket Types.
- Create or edit a ticket type.
- Set ticket’s legal terms there.
- Publish the event.
- Log out.
- Visit your public event page.
- You will see links to legal terms for ticket types, and legal advices to make you accept those implicitly to buy.
To set a legal term for many events at once, you need to:
- Go to Marketing > Configuration > Events > Legal terms.
- Create or edit a legal term.
- Choose the events it applies to in the Events table.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Antiun Ingeniería, S.L.: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_website_event_sale_legal-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl (28.2 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py2|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_website_event_sale_legal-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev3-py2-none-any.whl