Enables to controlling button add to cart per product
Website Sale Cart Selectable
This module was written to extend the functionality of the website to control button add to cart. Button add to cart can now be set to be published or not.
To install this module, you need to:
- Clone the branch 8.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
- Add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- Update the module list
- Go to menu Setting -> Modules -> Local Modules
- Search For Website Sale Cart Selectable
- Install the module
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to menu Sales -> Products -> Products
- Edit or create one.
- Within the Sales tab, there will be a new field named Button Add To Cart
- If you want the button add to cart visible on the website, just click into Published. If you dont want the button add to cart visible on the website, just click into Not Published
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Michael Viriyananda <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_website_sale_cart_selectable-220.127.116.11.0-py2-none-any.whl (19.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|