Make buyers to accept legal terms per product
Legal terms per product
This module was written to extend the functionality of e-commerce to support setting specific legal terms per product and allow you to inform your online buyers that they are subjected to those when buying that product.
To create new legal terms, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Product Categories & Attributes > Legal terms for products.
- Create those you need there.
- The contents will be raw rendered to the user, concatenated per product.
- You can choose which products are affected by that legal terms from there.
To assign legal terms to a product, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Products.
- Edit or create one.
- Go to Sales > Sale condition.
- Use the list Legal terms to set the legal terms that affect this product.
To read the legal terms as a buyer, you need to:
- Log out.
- Go to Shop.
- Choose a product affected by any legal term.
- You will see a small notice below Add to Cart, with a link to the legal terms that affect the product.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_website_sale_product_legal-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev31-py2-none-any.whl (117.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_website_sale_product_legal-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev31-py2-none-any.whl