Put a contact form anywhere you want
Contact Form Snippet
This module was written to extend the functionality of contact form to embed it in a snippet and allow you to put it in any page you want.
You can enable or disable uploading files.
This snippet catches validations errors from server, if there is any server-side validation error, the user will see a friendly error page with an option to go back.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to your website and edit any page.
- Go to Insert Blocks > Structure.
- Insert any structure block.
- Go to Insert Blocks > Content.
- Drag Contact Form inside the structure block you just created.
- Optional: Go to Contact Form Customize and select Allow attachment to add file input which will be attach to lead.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add possibility of uploading more than one files.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_website_snippet_contact_form-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev36-py2-none-any.whl (63.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_website_snippet_contact_form-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev36-py2-none-any.whl