Account Credit Control
Just install it
- Configure the policies and policy levels in Accounting > Configuration > Credit Control > Credit Control Policies. You can define as many policy levels as you need.
- You must add in every policy, to which account or accounts this policy is applied. To do, you must go to “Accounts” tab in policy form.
- Configure a tolerance for the Credit control and a default policy applied on all partners in each company, under the Accounting tab.
- You are able to specify a particular policy for one partner or one invoice.
Menu entries are located in Accounting > Adviser > Credit Control.
Create a new “run” in the Credit Control Run menu with the controlling date. Then, use the Compute Credit Lines button. All the credit control lines will be generated. You can find them in the Credit Control Lines menu.
- On each generated line, you have many choices:
- Send a email
- Print a letter
- Change the state (so you can ignore or reopen lines)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_account_credit_control-18.104.22.168.3-py2-none-any.whl (488.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|