Allows you to create directly a refund without starting from an invoice
Create Refund Invoice
This module extends the functionality of accounting invoices to support setting an invoice to be a refund and to allow you to create refunds directly, without the need of refunding an existing normal invoice.
This is useful in several cases:
- You need to make a refund to your customer that doesn’t come from any invoice. For example, a rappel refund.
- You have started to use Odoo, but your company is older that the switch to it, and the original invoice is not in new system.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Sales > Customer Invoices or Invoicing > Purchases > Vendor Bills and choose/create a draft invoice.
- Enable Is a refund? to set the invoice as a refund.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Jairo Llopis <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_account_invoice_refund_option-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev10-py2-none-any.whl (56.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_account_invoice_refund_option-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev10-py2-none-any.whl