Adds the following report in PDF and XLSX format:
- Journal Ledger. It groups the moves by their entries.
Users willing to access to this report should have proper Accounting & Finance rights:
- Go to Settings / Users and edit your user to add the corresponding access rights as follows.
- In Application / Accounting & Finance, select Accountant or Adviser options.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing or Accounting menu
- Press ‘Reporting > PDF Reports > Journal Ledger’
- Press ‘Print’ to print in PDF or ‘Export’ to export in Excel.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo9_addon_account_journal_report-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev2-py2-none-any.whl (40.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|