Adds rounding, months, weeks and multiple payment days properties on payment term lines
Account Payment Term Extension
This module extends the functionality of payment terms to :
- support rounding, months and weeks on payment term lines
- allow to set more than one day of payment in payment terms
- allow to apply a chronological order on lines. For example, with a payment term which contains 2 lines. On standard, the due date of all lines is calculated from the invoice date. With this feature, the due date of the second line is calculated from the due date of the first line.
To configure the Payment Terms and see the new options on the Payment Term Lines, you need to:
- Go to the menu Accounting > Configuration > Management > Payment Terms.
To use multiple payment days, define for each payment term line which payment days apply, separated by spaces, commas or dashes.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_account_payment_term_extension-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev14-py2-none-any.whl (370.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_account_payment_term_extension-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev14-py2-none-any.whl