This module was written to extends the functionality of auth signup and allows the user to create an account as a supplier or customer, marking his related created partner as such.
To enable users to create accounts:
- Developer mode should be activated first to have access to technical features.
- Go to Settings > General settings.
- Enable Allow external users to sign up.
- Enable Activate the customer portal.
To use this module, you need to:
- Log out.
- If you have a website, in home page press Sign in.
- Press Sign up to go to the sign up page.
- Select Supplier or Customer in account type.
- Fill the form.
Known issues / Roadmap
- If you have nothing in the portal, the user will be redirected to an empty page.
- Tests are not possible due to https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/12237. They should be added when that is fixed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo9_addon_auth_supplier-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev15-py2-none-any.whl