Sets customer's code from a sequence
Add a sequence on partner’s reference.
This module adds the possibility to define a sequence for the partner’s reference. This reference is then set as default when you create a new partner, using the defined sequence.
The reference field is treated as a commercial field, i.e. it is managed from the commercial partner and then propagated to the partner’s contacts. The field is visible on the contacts, but it can only be modified from the commercial partner.
No references are assigned for contacts such as shipping and invoice addresses.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Thomas Rehn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stefan Rijnhart <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Laurent Mignon (ACSONE) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vicent Cubells <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(26.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2||Apr 11, 2017|